Kontakt 43 consolidates all the experience and knowledge on the Deovulc Accelerator blends. DOG has been producing a range of Accelerator blends specifically designed for ethylene propylene diene rubber (EPDM) for over 40 years now. These blends give a balanced, safe and bloom free EPDM cross linking in industrial usage and are sold throughout the world.
- The grades Deovulc EG 3 and EG 28 are used in conventional systems whereas Deovulc BG 187 is used in Nitrosamine free systems and Deovulc BG 287 is used in Nitrosamine nontoxic systems.
- Deovulc EG 3 is suitable for all applications requiring a medium cure rate and an average compression set.
- Deovulc EG 28 is characterised by high processing safety, rapid full cure, a high degree of cross linking and low compression set values.
- Deovulc BG 187 is used in Nitrosamine free system. It is a combination of Thiazole, dithiophosphate and basic accelerators.
- Deovulc BG 287 is used in Nitrosamine – non toxic systems. It is a synergistic combination of nitrosamine –non-toxic accelerators. It is available as a non-dusting powder.
- DOG still produce a range of Conventional single accelerator Preparations
- Deovulc OTOS 80 and Deovulc M, which; are Conventional Single Accelerator preparations.
- Deovulc TP 4-75, Deovulc ATP -70 and Deovulc DPG which are all Nirosamine free single accelerator preparations.
Details are all in Kontakt 43 and a copy can be supplied upon request by contacting Bill Gruar at the Newcastle under Lyme Office.