- Market News
- Lower Environmental Additives for Golfing and Agronomy
Lower Environmental Additives for Golfing and Agronomy
How can zeolite lower the environmental impact of golfing and agronomy?
It all comes down to the natural cage-like structure and high Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC) of the mineral. This cage structure absorbs water molecules, increasing the water retention capacity of the soil. The high CEC allows nutrients from fertilisers to be retained within the soil, reducing fertiliser escape.
Key benefits include:
- · Reduces the high water and fertiliser requirements
- · Slower release of fertilisers
- · Prevents root rot
- · Removes heavy metals and toxin contamination
- · Prevents the washing away/leaching of nutritional elements
WATER AND FERTILISER
GRASSES AND ENVIRONMENTS
Available in a range of mesh or particle sizes, the characteristics of this mineral can be exploited in numerous applications.
Contact us to request a specification and our trained team will be able to provide further information.Back